A message to our customers about COVID-19
First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world.
The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the lives of our customers, communities and neighbors. Beyond the most important need to stay healthy, we know that many are also experiencing financial stresses.
Honda is here to help.
If you’re a Honda Financial Services Account Holder:
- Available Hardship Help: Payment extensions and deferrals, as well as late fee waivers are available. For more information, please visit Honda Financial Services. We appreciate your patience as we are experiencing high call volumes.
If you need to purchase a new or used vehicle right now, we can help make it easier:
- 90 Days to First Payment Program: 90-Day Deferred Payment on new vehicle sales financed by Honda Financial Services for qualified customers
- Loyalty Purchase Assistance Cash: $1,000 toward the purchase or lease of a new Honda model (certain exclusions apply)
- Certified Pre-owned Vehicle Special APRs:
- Honda: Civic, Accord and CR-V from April 17, 2020 to June 1, 2020
If your vehicle requires repair or maintenance, in so far as our state and local governments have recognized transportation as an essential need, Ascension Honda’s service operation is open and able to help you. Please call ahead for current availability and service hours at 225-416-5199.
We hope you’ll join us in protecting the health of our families and communities by following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and your local health authorities.
Together we will make it through these challenging times.
Ascension Honda Team
Please call ahead for current store & service hours